Thursday, August 29, 2013

50 places to find free fonts


Have I mentioned that I am obsessed with fonts lately? Well, it's true, and I have been scouring the 'net for good ones, and have stumbled across some great places to find them. Some of these are directories with thousands of fonts, some just have a handful, and some aren't dedicated to fonts but still have a very nice selection. Have fun checking them out. I know I did. You may notice some glaring omissions. If I found a selection obvious (dafont, 1001fonts) or just really didn't like the design of the website (eyesore, hard to search, etc.), I didn't include them on the list. I'm going for high quality sites that may be a bit off the beaten path. I also tried to link directly to the free fonts whenever possible.















































No comments: